Table of Contents
- 15. Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
- 14. Rise & Shine Clementine Cashew Smoothie
- 13. Blackberry Green Smoothie
- 12. 3-Ingredient Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie
- 11. Orange Oat Smoothie
- 10. Cherry Limeade Smoothie
- 9. Peach Melba Sunrise Smoothie
- 8. Superfood Power Smoothie
- 7. Coconut Citrus Sunshine Smoothie
- 6. Raw Banana Bread Shake
- 5. Strawberry Banana-Mango Lava Flow Smoothie
- 4. Peanut Butter Kale Smoothie
- 3. Beet Berry Smoothie
- 2. Summer In A Cup Smoothie
- 1. Spring Detox Green Smoothie
What’s the best and most delicious way to get fruits and vegetables into one compact and very tasty drink? You guessed it—the smoothie. Here are 15 smoothies that will make you happier and healthier!
15. Strawberry Coconut Smoothie
14. Rise & Shine Clementine Cashew Smoothie
Cashews add a little bit of creaminess to the bright clementines.
13. Blackberry Green Smoothie
Life lesson: Just because you can’t SEE the green doesn’t mean it isn’t working its healthy magic on you.
12. 3-Ingredient Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie
The beauty of smoothies is that they never have to be complicated to be delicious.
11. Orange Oat Smoothie
Ground oats add protein and substance to a smoothie, so it will actually keep you full for a while.
10. Cherry Limeade Smoothie
Use frozen cherries and peaches if the fresh kind aren’t showing up where you live yet.
With raspberries, almond milk, and citrus. So pretty!
8. Superfood Power Smoothie
A layered creation including strawberries, spinach, and flax.
7. Coconut Citrus Sunshine Smoothie
Coconut yogurt makes a nice change from the cow kind.
6. Raw Banana Bread Shake
If DIYing your own walnut milk is too involved for you, feel free to swap in almond milk instead.
5. Strawberry Banana-Mango Lava Flow Smoothie
If this doesn’t get your juices ~flowing~ I don’t know what will.
4. Peanut Butter Kale Smoothie
Simple, delicious, and definitely good for you.
3. Beet Berry Smoothie
A great way to use up the last of your root vegetables.
2. Summer In A Cup Smoothie
The magic of frozen raspberries means you can drink summer while there’s still snow on the ground.
1. Spring Detox Green Smoothie
This rejuvenating beauty is packed green tea, cilantro, kale, cucumber, pineapple, lemon, ginger, and avocado.
Read more: . 5 Weird Cafés in the World