Table of Contents
- 20. Riomaggiore Village
- 19. A village in Pennan, Scotland
- 18. A small village in Serbia
- 17. A village on the coast of Africa
- 16. Hallstatt Village
- 15. Gásadalur Village
- 14. Bourtange Village
- 13. Pelyul Monastery (Baiyu county in western Sichuan)
- 12. A colorful village in Riomaggiore, Italy
- 11. Reine Village
- 10. Alps Village
- 9. Abi Barak Village
- 8. Igloo Village
- 7. Myggedalen Village
- 6. Popeye Village
- 5. Mali village
- 4. A mysterious village in the southern China
- 3. The village in the southwest of England
- 2. Hobbiton Village
- 1. A mountainous village in Iran
If you are passionate about travel, love to explore exotic and fascinating places in the world, these are certainly dream villages for your destination. Let’s see:
20. Riomaggiore Village
Riomaggiore is a village and comune in the province of La Spezia, situated in a small valley in the Liguria region of Italy. The village is known for its historic character and its wine, produced by the town’s vineyards. Riomaggiore is in the Riviera di Levante region and has shoreline on the Mediterranean’s Gulf of Genoa, with a small beach and a wharf framed by tower houses.
19. A village in Pennan, Scotland
This is a beautiful village in Pennan, Scotland
18. A small village in Serbia
17. A village on the coast of Africa
A beautiful village situated on the coast of Africa
16. Hallstatt Village
Hallstatt, Upper Austria, is a village in the Salzkammergut, a region in Austria. It is located near the Hallstätter See (a lake). At the 2001 census, it had only 946 inhabitants.
15. Gásadalur Village
Gásadalur is located on the west-side of Vágar, Faroe Islands, and enjoys a panoramic view over the island of Mykines.
14. Bourtange Village
Bourtange is a village with a population of 430 in the municipality of Vlagtwedde in the Netherlands. It is situated in the region Westerwolde in the east of the province of Groningen near the German border.
13. Pelyul Monastery (Baiyu county in western Sichuan)
Pelyul Monastery (Baiyu county in western Sichuan)
12. A colorful village in Riomaggiore, Italy
A colorful village in Riomaggiore, Italy
11. Reine Village
Reine is a fishing village and the administrative centre of the municipality of Moskenes in Nordland county, Norway. The village is considered the most beautiful village in Norway.
10. Alps Village
Alps Village is located in Grindelwald, Swiss.
9. Abi Barak Village
The Abi Barak Village is a beautiful village located in Afghanistan
8. Igloo Village
The igloo village on Germany’s highest mountain has become a cult. After a night on the mountain peak, the cosy genuine wood log cabin of the SonnAlpin with a view on the Renn Valley is the best place for a perfect breakfast.
7. Myggedalen Village
This is Myggedalen Village, Greenland.
6. Popeye Village
Popeye Village, also known as Sweethaven Village, is a group of rustic and ramshackle wooden buildings located at Anchor Bay in the north-west corner of the Mediterranean island of Malta. It was built as a film set for the production of the 1980 live-action musical feature film Popeye. Today it is open to the public as an open-air museum and family entertainment complex.
5. Mali village
Mali Village is located on the bank of Niger River. The life here is totally isolated from outside.
4. A mysterious village in the southern China
The village is so beautiful when being surrounded by the majestic mountains.
3. The village in the southwest of England
The village is hidden by mist layers of England, which brings a beautiful scenery for travellers.
2. Hobbiton Village
Hobbiton was a set, built for the movie Lord Of The Rings. However, after the filming was finished somebody got the idea to leave this Hobbit village as the tourist attraction. And it definitely was a great idea because the village attracts the increasing number of tourists. The visitors feel like they are walking around a real Hobbit village. Even the sheep pasture in the fields of Hobbiton! The site adds up extra excitement on the trip to New Zealand.
1. A mountainous village in Iran
Could you believe this is a real village? Yes, this village does exist and it it located in a mountain of Iran.
You may also like these following articles:
- 10 Most Beautiful Bays in the World
- 10 Europe’s Beautiful Gothic Cathedrals
- Top 10 Of The Most Beautiful Piers In Europe
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Beaches in the World 2014
Incoming search terms:
- most beautiful village in the world
- 20 most beautiful villages
- beautiful villages in africa
- worlds most beautiful village hd images