Table of Contents
Christmas is the time to start decorating your house, welcoming your friends and family into your holiday home. If you want your home to look best, let’s start from the entrance door. There are a plenty of ways to decorate your front porch either by yourself or your family. Today, we would like to provide you 4 easy-to-do decorating ideas for your front door on this Christmas.
4. Use urn planter for front door decoration
Urn planters could be an ideal item to decorate your front door . Just need to bring some wide red ribbon and make a huge bow tie around the urn then place on top some pinecones and colorful balls; use artificial Christmas branches if you wish. Wrap the long garlands around your front porch pillars and hang the smaller ones with small bow-ribbons over your homestead fences. Use the same ideas with your front door to hang the garlands from the ceiling and fix them all around the door. Display much light on the same positions to enhance the look.
3. Paint your front door
The Christmas Colors are red, green and gold so the easiest way to decorate your house is to paint it either single or mixed color. A newly painted door means you’re halfway there without any decorations. Next, make a round wreath or a star with contrast color to create a highlight on your door. Frame the door with garlands and enlighten them at night with holiday lights.
2. Flower basket door decoration
Flower decoration has never been out of date. The Christmas door will look absolutely gorgeous when filled by the flower baskets with fresh flowers and foliage! Faux flowers are of course more practical but can tricky to work with to achieve a realistic look. If you decide to use faux flowers, consider using faux flowering branches which tend to look more realistic. Display much light on the same positions to enhance the look.
1. Use items around your home
Another interesting Christmas decorating ideal is to celebrate with ice skates and a vintage sled. Monogrammed stockings are a whimsical touch and look great filled with greenery. You can also decorate your front door with candles or red shocks to welcome Santa Claus.
You may also like these following articles:
- Top 10 Greatest Christmas Songs of All time
- 8 Christmas Movies Worth Watching 2014
- 7 Interesting Facts That You May Not Know about Christmas
- 10 Beautiful Cities to Visit on Christmas
- 9 Great Ideas for Christmas Gifts for Women
- 7 Perfect Christmas Gifts for Web Developers
- 8 Infographics About The Feast Of Christmas Around The Globe
- Top 5 Best Websites With Awesome Christmas Wallpapers
- Top 10 free Christmas live wallpapers for Android